Statius has worked with a wide range of construction companies: small general builders with a half a million turnover, one principal, one contract manager and subcontractors engaged as required; £350m turnover companies with regional offices, hundreds of staff and hundreds more subcontractors; and leading international construction companies providing the full range of infrastructure projects. Some of these clients include:
- Chartered Properties Ltd, a small family-owned building company;
- Phelan Ltd, a £20m turnover construction and fit out company working across a range of sectors;
- Longcross, a £250m turnover UK main contractor specialising in the retail construction market;
- Hochtief, the oldest and largest German based, internationally active, construction company.
Some of the benefits these companies have seen from employing Statius include:
- Teamwork being used to engage staff using Lean Construction principles to improve the way in which their work works
- Streamlined management systems making it simpler and easier to undertake the work required
- Reduced accidents and incidents resulting from better health and safety management
- More engaged and motivated staff resulting from better people practices
- Ongoing support in developing and improving management teams and the strategies, policies, procedures and practices necessary to ensure value-added services are continually delivered to their clients.
In short, Statius is interested in helping you to develop better strategies, better systems and engaged people delivering better results.