The professional services label means different things to different people and Statius has worked with a range of companies that might categorise themselves as such: Some of these clients, there are others, include:
- Architects; BPTW, Dixon Jones, TP Bennett and others
- Bailiffs; Alexander’s, Newlyn’s, Whyte and Co and others
- Dentists; John Ginty
- Employment agencies; Bell Employment, Probe IT
- Marketing agencies; Drummer, Halycon and Red and Green
- Office machinery companies; DMC
Some of the benefits these companies have seen from employing Statius include:
- Developing systems that comply with and go beyond the requirements of internationally recognised and prestigious international standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Integrated management and measurement systems focusing senior managers on the benefits and capabilities that their products deliver to customers and, in doing so, driving out waste
- Streamlined management systems making it simpler and easier to undertake the work required
- More engaged and motivated staff resulting from better people practices
- Ongoing support in developing and improving management teams and the strategies, policies, procedures and practices necessary to ensure value-added services are continually delivered to clients.
- Reduced accidents and incidents resulting from better health and safety management
In short, Statius is interested in helping you to develop better strategies, better systems and engaged people delivering better results.