Statius has a range of clients across various sectors of the Security industry, and long-standing relationships with many of these clients.
- Assignments have been undertaken for companies that: need to provide security for high court judges and high-flying police officials;
- provide close personal protection involving highly trained guard dogs working with those they are protecting 24/7;
- are involved in information and data destruction for organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
- deliver CCTV and camera security services;
- guard construction sites with both people, dogs and technology
Some of the benefits these organisations have seen from employing Statius include:
- identifying, articulating and promoting the organisation’s purpose which galvanises, engages and motivates staff to deliver;
- an increased focus from staff on client requirements;
- a significantly reduced administrative burden as management systems are streamlined and integrated;
- improved morale and better bottom line results;
- improved health and safety practices leading to reduced accidents and incidents;
- ongoing support in developing and improving management teams and the strategies, policies, procedures and practices necessary to ensure value-added services are continually delivered to their clients.
In short, Statius is interested in helping you to develop better strategies, better systems and engaged people delivering better results.