Welcome To Statius
What do we do?
The primary purpose of Statius is to “optimise the way in which your work works” so that you get; better strategies, better systems (including ISO systems) and more engaged people delivering better results. This is achieved by understanding the ‘trade-offs’ necessary to attain optimum performance. Working with you, we view your organisation through a lens of five fundamental and interrelated principles, (arguably irrefutable laws) of management:
- Understanding the purpose of the organisation – The “benefits” and “capabilities” you deliver to your customers and that add value for them
- Understanding an organisation as a network of connected parts – Establishing how the various parts of your organisation work together as a network of connected parts in order to deliver value to your customers (and where required codifying these as quality, health and safety and environmental management systems)
- Understanding people and why they behave as they do – Recognising that people work in a system and a job of a leader is to work on the system, to improve it with their help
- Understanding variation; a real understanding of the key performance indicators and their predictive abilities – Using the Performance Prediction Chart™ key measures can be linked to the organisation’s purpose and processes, this provides a powerful method for predicting future performance, improving performance and for making better decisions from better data
- Understanding how an organisation learns and improves – Learning how to bring all of these ideas together in order to drive real and sustainable improvement.
How do we do it?
We work with you to identify, plan for and resolve problems or issues that are holding you back from achieving your full potential. We want to work with people who want to move their companies from “conformance to performance”, with them we then adopt an improvement team approach which typically delivers a return on investment of between three and five times.