Ambitious Automotive, Aeronautical and Rail companies with a management system
Does your management system provide you with a return on your investment?
- Does your management system improve the performance of your business?
- Does your management system drive real change and real improvement?
- Does your management system drive cash to your bottom line?
- Focus on the “benefits” and “capabilities” that your products and services deliver to your customers so that everyone in the organisation understands.
- Reflect the day-to day processes the company undertakes (customer acquisition, estimating, pre-contract works, purchasing, mobilisation and the on-site activities) so they can be continually improved
- Link processes to process performance measures in order to drive real improvement
And once in place, the most important part of the process is to set up improvement teams so that your people are actively engaged in improving processes so that you continue to improve the way in which you deliver value to your customers and clients. This means providing people with the thinking, tools and techniques necessary to improve their activities and unleashing their creative talent. In our experience, in construction environments, these improvement teams typically deliver a 3:1 to 5:1 return on investment.
If your system is not doing the above and you want it to, DOWNLOAD our booklet “Developing Management Systems that Improve Sales and Bolster Margins” or complete the form below to arrange a meeting.