Statius has worked with a number of different building service organisations, for instance:
- Designers and consulting engineers;
- Building owners;
- Manufacturers and suppliers.
Mark Woods of Statius has also written both regular and one-off articles for the lift industry’s quarterly publication, “Elevation”, and for “Facilities Management Journal”, usually under the banner of “Management Matters”.
The client base ranges from niche architectural practices to those, like Dixon Jones, who have been responsible for some of the most prestigious buildings in London and, indeed, around the world. Other clients include contractors specialising in fire and life systems, HVAC, FM, lifts and M&E. Some specific examples include:
- Griffin Fire, a niche family owned business and a premier fire protection company in the London area;
- Nutra Plumbing and Heating Ltd, a family owned company providing services to a range of local authorities and private clients;
- Platinum Facilities Management Services Ltd, a £10m turnover facilities management company providing FM services to some of the most prestigious clients in the City;
- Faithdean, a £100m turnover construction company; and
- The building services department of Epping Forest District Council.
Some of the benefits these organisations have seen from employing Statius include:
- Better bottom line results and improved morale as Optimisation 3D™ tools and techniques are used to improve the way in which their work works;
- Improvement teams have been set up and trained where all teams delivered a return on investment of at least three times, some teams have delivered a 5:1 return
- Combined and integrated management systems which considerably reduce the administrative burden and focus staff on meeting client requirements;
- Improved health and safety practices leading to reduced accidents and incidents;
- More engaged and motivated staff resulting from better people practices;
- Ongoing support in developing and improving management teams and the strategies, policies, procedures and practices necessary to ensure value-added services are continually delivered to clients.