Construction and Contractors
Statius has worked with a wide range of construction and contracting companies:
- Small general builders with a half a million turnover, one principal, one contract manager and subcontractors engaged as required;
- £350m turnover companies with regional offices, hundreds of staff and hundreds more subcontractors;
- Leading international construction companies providing the full range of infrastructure projects.
A sample of some of the clients we have worked with, and continue to work with, include:
- Chartered Properties Ltd, a small family-owned building company;
- Phelan Ltd, a £60m turnover construction and fit out company with a focus on the restaurant and leisure sector;
- Longcross Ltd, a £250m turnover UK main contractor specialising in the retail construction market;
- Hochtief, the oldest and largest German based, internationally active, construction company.
Some of the benefits these companies have seen from employing Statius include:
- Teamwork being used to engage staff using Lean Construction principles to improve the way in which their work works, all teams typically deliver a 3:1 return on investment (ROI), some teams have delivered a 5:1 ROI;
- Streamlined management systems making it simpler and easier to undertake the work required;
- Reduced accidents and incidents resulting from better health and safety management;
- More engaged and motivated staff resulting from better people practices;
- Ongoing support in developing and improving management teams and the strategies, policies, procedures and practices necessary to ensure value-added services are continually delivered to their clients.