Statius has a range of clients across various parts of the Security sector and long-standing relationships with many of these clients. A small sample of the areas worked in includes:
- Installation and maintenance engineers for an array of security products; intruder alarms, access control systems and closed-circuit television
- Manned guarding companies
- Manufactures of tamper resistant seals
- Manufactures of vehicle immobilisers and alarms
Obviously, as a result, many of the installers have also needed to manage the rigours of SIA Approved Contractors status with which Statius has helped.
Assignments have been undertaken for companies:
- Providing security for celebrities, high court judges, high-flying police officials and other high-value individuals;
- Undertaking 24/7close personal protection;
- Involved in high security information and data destruction for organisations like the Inland Revenue;
- Implementing and maintaining security systems; intruder alarms, CCTV and camera security services;
- Guarding construction sites with people, dogs and technology.
Some of the benefits these organisations have seen from employing Statius include:
- Identifying, articulating and promoting the organisation’s purpose which galvanises, engages and motivates staff to succeed;
- An increased focus from staff on client requirements;
- A significantly reduced administrative burden as management systems are streamlined and integrated;
- Improved morale and better bottom line results;
- Improved health and safety practices leading to reduced accidents and incidents;
- Ongoing support in developing and improving management teams and the strategies, policies, procedures and practices necessary to ensure value-added services are continually delivered to their clients.