EU Directives and CE Marking
Statius plays a major role in assisting companies to meet and maintain the requirements imposed by European Union (EU) directives and the need to CE Mark thier products.
EU directives for particular products are issued to member states advising that compliance will be compulsory beyond a certain date. The client company then has to determine how it is to meet both the “Essential (Health and) Safety Requirements” imposed by the directive and the associated member state legislation.
Examples of products requiring compliance to EU directives include:
- The Construction Products Regulations
- The Electrical Equipment Regulations
- The Explosives Atmospheres Regulations
- The Lift Regulations
- The Machinery Regulations
- The Marine Equipment Regulations
- The Medical Devices Regulations
- The Pressure Equipment Regulations
- The Pleasure Craft Regulations
- The Toy Safety Regulations